Sunday, November 03, 2013

It’s you who brought me back my childish!

I ever wish to be the best dad to you, a dad to whom you trust for everything at every time in everywhere. I never allowed my ambition, my decision, my feelings, and my action to make you feel unhappy. I never think it would be impractical to be the dad you deem as a role model. In fact I always ponder you as my next messenger to the world. Well, to make it easy for you to read, I haven’t seen anybody listening at me until you reached the world. After you are blessed to us and after I saw you listening at me in few hours when you are born, I often deliberately carve myself not to pretend to be good but vowed to be good to the world.

My son, this is not what I want to tell you now. But you know, my heart is now distressed when I heard you are not happy, not mischievous and not playful over there. I recollect when your mom wished to stay with her family for two months but did not consider and never thought me disturbing your freedom. Would I be stepped down as the best dad to you? It can be thought as a modest feeling, but as a dad to you, I can’t concede any decision that might even be insignificant and that inflicts you unhappy. If I would ever get a chance to make up, I would appeal the almighty, wish to be the best dad to you ever.

It’s you who brought me back my childish. I never listened to “Baa Baa black sheep…” and never thought “abcd…” has got a song. Now I can win a game on baby activities. You know, I made few pictures whenever you spread toys, books, papers, apparels all over the floor. It is indeed attractive! and I can’t organise the floor to that much beautiful! I even kept the papers what you stroked with pencils. I indeed feel they are fine arts!

I never think you are far from me now and with your mom but my feelings are always with you. I would say the day is mien when I see you and waiting for the day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Prasad said...

You are the best dad :)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home